Promotion, support and advocacy for our members and our community is at the heart of what we do. Your investment with the Bonnyville and District Chamber of Commerce ensures our success.
At the Bonnyville and District Chamber of Commerce, we focus on three main pillars to support our members: promotion, support and advocacy.
Thus, when your organization chooses to invest with the Bonnyville and District Chamber of Commerce you have access to multiple opportunities and numerous benefits regarding promotion, support and advocacy!
As a chamber of commerce, we are provided with a unique opportunity and role to support the business community and our not for profit organizations. We develop incredible partnerships with other organizations to bring diverse and specific support to our community. The Bonnyville and District Chamber of Commerce acts a hub for information to support entrepreneurs realize their dreams, to connect businesses wanting expand and grow their horizons, and to encourage positive transitions to continue a strong economy in the Lakeland Region.
To provide this support we offer the following opportunities:
- Our Biennial Bonnyville & District Oil & Gas Show
- Glendon & District Business Alliance
- Training opportunities and events
- Highlight events to boost our community
- Business networking opportunities and events
- Employee Attraction and Retention Networking Events
- Chamber Group Insurance Plan
- Accredited Visitor Information Provider
- Investing in Community Partnerships
Business Resource Hub and Partnerships with the following organizations:
- AB Hub
- Alberta Innovates
- Alberta Labour Ministry
- Bonnyville Community Learning Council
- Chamber of Commerce Network (Provincially and Federally)
- Community Futures
- Regional Business Accelerator
- Rural Alberta Business Centre
- Wisdom and Opportunities for Women Networking Group
- Town of Bonnyville
- Municipal District of Bonnyville
We are always looking for new ways to support our members and love collaborating with other organizations to accomplish new projects, initiatives and events.
We always welcome and encourage feedback from our membership. If you have ideas regarding new initiatives, projects, or events you would like to see at our Chamber, please contact us – or even better, stop by and check out our beautiful office at the Shaw House for a visit!
At the Bonnyville and District Chamber of Commerce, we focus on three main pillars to support our members: promotion, support and advocacy. Thus, when your organization chooses to invest with the Bonnyville and District Chamber of Commerce you have access to multiple opportunities and numerous benefits regarding promotion, support and advocacy!
Promotional Opportunities Include:
- m2m Weekly
- Chamber Chatter
- Chamber Website
- Hot Deals
- Job Postings
- Volunteer Postings
- Highlight Events
- Canada Day Festivities
- Chili Cook Off
- Golf Scramble
- Lakeland Business of the Year Awards
- Trade Show
- Bonnyville & District Oil & Gas Show
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Shop Local Opportunities
- Business Directory
- Valued Added Booklet
- Member to member promotions
- Affiliate program benefits from the Alberta and Canadian Chambers of Commerce
- Corporate Memberships
We are always looking for more ways to support our members with promotion, please contact us if you have an idea of a new promotional opportunity to be provided by the chamber.
At the Bonnyville and District Chamber of Commerce, we work to ensure the voice of our business community is heard municipally, provincially and federally. We focus on awareness for our membership, collecting feedback and concerns, initiating calls to action, supporting policy development with the Alberta and Canadian Chambers of Commerce, as well as writing letters of support or opposition regarding applicable issues facing our community, province and country.
We are constantly building relationships with the Town of Bonnyville, Municipal District of Bonnyville, our Member of the Legislative Assembly (Scott Cyr) and our Member of Parliament (Shannon Stubbs). In addition, as a non-partisan organization, we are pleased to host our community’s political forums. We continually cultivate relationships with the Alberta and Canadian Chamber of Commerce to ensure our community is represented at the provincial and federal levels of government.
Our Chamber demonstrates a high level of community involvement by participating with a variety of Community Committees. Currently those committees include:
- Bonnyville & District Oil & Gas Show (community members, staff and board members)
- Glendon & District Business Alliance
- Canada Day Committee
- Canada 150 Committee
- Downtown Revitalization Committee
- Airport Committee
- Day of Mourning Committee
- Northeast Ronald McDonald House Charity Committee
These committees are all in addition to the internal committees our Board of Directors participate in to ensure the successful operation and strategic direction of the Bonnyville and District Chamber of Commerce.