Looking for information about visiting Bonnyville?
The Town and Municipal District of Bonnyville is situated in the heart of the Lakeland region and boasts some exceptional scenery and a welcoming community presence.
With a combined population of approximately 20,000 we still have plenty of activity and hustle and bustle within our community.
There are many features that draw people to the Bonnyville and District area, many of them relating to outdoor pastimes and connecting with nature.
- Explore and learn the history of our area at the Bonnyville & District Museum
- Learn something new or attend one of the fun filled events at the Bonnyville & District Library
- Experience the Hub of the community and the Bonnyville & District Centennial Centre
- Make waves at the Bonnyville Swimming Pool
- Challenge friends or family to Lakeland Lazer Tag
- Relax at a local Spa
- Marina Bowing Alley (Cold Lake)
- Grand Square Cinema (Cold Lake)
Tourism Partner Links
If you are looking to learn more about our area, experience, activities and adventures visit our office and we would be delighted to support your journey in discovering Bonnyville. For online information, please email us at email@example.com with your inquiries or visit one of tourism partner links below:
Town of Bonnyville
Municipal District of Bonnyville
Bonnyville & District Museum
Bonnyville & District Library
Bonnyville & District Centennial Centre
Bonnyville Swimming Pool
Go East of Edmonton
Exploring Outdoor Adventure:
- Visit one of our many surrounding Lakes (including Moose Lake)
- Experience playing in the water through swimming, kayaking, canoeing, paddleboard or boating
- Purchase a fishing licence and test your Fishing skills at one of our fourteen lakes
- Swing by and experience the 18 Hole Course at the Bonnyville Golf and County Club
- Take an adventurous journey down the Iron Horse Trail
- Hike or Bike along the Jessie Lake path
- Test your Ornithology skills and see how many bird species you can recognize at Jessie Lake
- Release your competitive nature while at Paintball
- Connect with your free spirit and go horseback riding
- Relax and recharge while you connect with nature at one of the many MD campgrounds
- Go visit the world’s largest Pyrogy (in our neighbouring community of Glendon)